Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
This course is designed for anyone who has previously passed TPMA and would like to reaccredit and refresh their skills.
Participants should be previously accredited TPMA Trainers.
What You Will Learn
After the course, you will be able to:
- Identify your default communication style and learn how to maximise your approachability and credibility to get the best out of your learners.
- Design a training session to boost people’s long term recall of what they have learnt.
- Ensure your Socratic questions are in line with the new TPMA criteria and understand the power of deeper-thinking questions.
- Tailor the course objectives to meet individual and business needs.
- Design learning that ensures value for money and recognises time pressures on the business.
- Understand the new TPMA criteria and changes to the scoring methodology.
Deliver you own 30 minute session, and receive immediate feedback and coaching.
Find out your grade on the day and receive a report with detailed action plan following the event.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Nicky has been a senior facilitator for over 16 years. Her leadership purpose is to support people to reach their full potential, and this has driven her internally as part of Happy’s senior leadership team. It has enabled her, through her work every day with clients, to facilitate senior leadership programmes and personal development events. Nicky also has a proven track record at leading on large projects and inspiring others as a speaker at conferences.
Sarah has been a Freelance trainer with Happy for nearly 20 years. She has excellent communication skills and high levels of both integrity and empathy which makes her an extremely effective trainer, facilitator and coach. Sarah is also a confident public speaker, and regularly presents at conferences.