Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Understand what VBA is
- Create macros to automate tasks, as well as understand their limits
- Manipulate the values in your spreadsheet
- Declare variables, and manipulate them
- Write code which looks at a condition and carries out different actions accordingly
- Write functions, frequently used pieces of code
- Understand the Excel object model, and make use of its properties, methods and events
- Trap errors, to avoid users seeing problems and find problems in your code
- Write code which repeats an action a specified number of times
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainers
Darren is one of Happy's Senior Trainers, able to train almost every IT course on the Happy Computers course programme. He has been with Happy for nearly ten years.
Paul trains on Microsoft products both on the Mac and PC platforms including VBA. Paul has trained with Happy since "the dawn of MS-DOS when formulas ruled the earth."