Delegates must be currently using Excel and must be comfortable creating basic formulas and functions in Excel, including the use of absolute and partial absolute cell references.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Fix formulas using Absolute Cell References ($)
- Use logical functions, such as COUNTIF to count cells that meet a certain condition
- Use HLOOKUP function to look up values in the top row of the table
- Use the CONCATENATE Function to join separate fields, such as FirstName and LastName
- Calculate the number of days between two dates
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
Your Course Trainers
Darren manages the IT helpline, as well as training almost every IT course on the Happy computers programme. He has been with Happy for nearly 9 years.
Ed has been an IT trainer with Happy for nearly 11 years. His favourite package is Excel - which he trains to advanced level. He is also the new IT Helpline Manager (when he's not training).