Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using Access to at least our essentials level.
This course is designed for PC users of Access 2013. It is also available for users of Access 2007/2010 – please ensure you attend the course that is appropriate u for your version of Access.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create a many to many relationship
- Create a user friendly form based on a many to many relationship
- Create a list of choices for keying and viewing information
- Create a form with tabs on to view lots of information easily
- Create automated forms to run reports and queries
- Create a menu system for your database to make it more user friendly
- Use features like command buttons and macros to automate your forms
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
Your Course Trainers
Darren manages the IT helpline, as well as training almost every IT course on the Happy computers programme. He has been with Happy for nearly 9 years.
Ed is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and has worked at Happy for over 12 years. Although he trains the full suite of MS Office and non-Office packages at all levels, his favourite package is Excel. A previous winner of the prestigious Learning and Performance Institute's 'Learning Professional of the Year' award, as well as other training accolades, he is also the IT Helpline Manager.