Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse and at least one other Windows package (for example Word or Excel) and must also have some working experience of Access.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create queries that prompt you for specific information. For example, set one up to ask ‘Which department do you want to see?’
- Create queries that group information together and then count the number in that group
- Add up numerical information and create statistical analysis of this
- Import information from an Excel spreadsheet into a table
- Create queries to delete, update and add information in a table
- Create a report with calculations
- Improve the layout of your reports. For example, changing and adding standard text, aligning and formatting information
- Create a report with a running total. For example, show how much you have spent on training after each course attended is added
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainers
Ed has been an IT trainer with Happy for nearly 11 years. His favourite package is Excel - which he trains to advanced level. He is also the new IT Helpline Manager (when he's not training).
Darren manages the IT helpline, as well as training almost every IT course on the Happy computers programme. He has been with Happy for nearly 9 years.
Rachael is the Happy Computers Product Development Manager, as well as being our lead IT trainer. She is responsible for making sure all our courses are of the highest quality.