Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse and at least one other Windows package (for example Word or Excel). This course is designed for PC users of Access 2007/2010. It is also available for users of Access 2013/2016 – please ensure you attend the course that is appropriate for your version of Access.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Understand what a database is for and when you need one
- Find and amend information
- Extract specific information from your database. For example, show only the organisations with more than 1000 employees
- Understand when you need more than one table in your database and create tables that link together
- Create a list of choices to choose from when keying in information
- Create a user friendly form to use for keying information in across different tables
- Create reports for the information you extract to provide professional looking output
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.
Your Course Trainers
Darren manages the IT helpline, as well as training almost every IT course on the Happy computers programme. He has been with Happy for nearly 9 years.
Ed has been an IT trainer with Happy for nearly 11 years. His favourite package is Excel - which he trains to advanced level. He is also the new IT Helpline Manager (when he's not training).
Rachael is the Happy Computers Product Development Manager, as well as being our lead IT trainer. She is responsible for making sure all our courses are of the highest quality.