Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse. This course is designed for PC users of Microsoft Visio 2010. It is also available for users of Visio 2013 – please ensure you attend the course that is appropriate for your version of Visio.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Open templates and stencils
- Understand the layout of the drawing window and how to zoom
- Format shapes and text
- Use foreground and background pages to produce consistent layouts
- Connect shapes using connector tools
- Create basic flowcharts, process flowcharts and organisation charts
- Create hyperlinks between pages and save your drawings for use on an intranet or internet
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking for our payment terms and cancellation policy.