Delegates must be confident in using a keyboard and a mouse, and must be fluent in BSL. It is suitable for PC users of both Word 2013 and Word 2016.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create, save and find documents using Word
- Add text, format it and check it for mistakes
- Move around easily in a Word document
- Move text around
- Format text – including the use of styles
- Insert and edit pictures
- Change the page layout – including margins, headers and footers and page breaks
- Print your document
Your Course Trainer
Ed has been an IT trainer with Happy for nearly 11 years. His favourite package is Excel - which he trains to advanced level. He is also the new IT Helpline Manager (when he's not training).