Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using a keyboard and a mouse, and must be fluent in BSL. It is suitable for PC users of both Word 2013 and Word 2016.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create, save and find documents using Word
- Add text, format it and check it for mistakes
- Move around easily in a Word document
- Move text around
- Format text – including the use of styles
- Insert and edit pictures
- Change the page layout – including margins, headers and footers and page breaks
- Print your document
Your Course Trainer
Ed is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and has worked at Happy for over 12 years. Although he trains the full suite of MS Office and non-Office packages at all levels, his favourite package is Excel. A previous winner of the prestigious Learning and Performance Institute's 'Learning Professional of the Year' award, as well as other training accolades, he is also the IT Helpline Manager.