Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using a mouse and keyboard, as well as being fluent in BSL. This course is for PC users of PowerPoint 2013 and 2016, and can also be tailored for users of PowerPoint 2007/2010.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create and save a new presentation.
- View your presentation in different ways.
- View the master slide and make changes that are reflected throughout the entire presentation.
- Change the background colour and colour scheme for an existing template.
- Add pictures to your presentation.
- Use the drawing tools to add shapes or to create your own pictures.
- Enhance your presentation by adding special effects to your slides, text and pictures.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainer
Ed has been an IT trainer with Happy for nearly 11 years. His favourite package is Excel - which he trains to advanced level. He is also the new IT Helpline Manager (when he's not training).