Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Delegates must be confident in using a mouse and keyboard, as well as being fluent in BSL. This course is for PC users of PowerPoint 2013 and 2016, and can also be tailored for users of PowerPoint 2007/2010.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create and save a new presentation.
- View your presentation in different ways.
- View the master slide and make changes that are reflected throughout the entire presentation.
- Change the background colour and colour scheme for an existing template.
- Add pictures to your presentation.
- Use the drawing tools to add shapes or to create your own pictures.
- Enhance your presentation by adding special effects to your slides, text and pictures.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
THE HAPPY GUARANTEE
We want everyone to go away from our courses feeling as though they have learnt useful, practical skills that they can use straight away when they go back to work.
If you don’t feel that your training has been useful or if you are unhappy in any way, please just get in touch with our Customer Services team within 30 days of the course. We will be happy to offer you additional support and training free of charge to help you to gain the skills you need, or if you’d prefer, a full refund.
Your Course Trainer
Ed is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and has worked at Happy for over 12 years. Although he trains the full suite of MS Office and non-Office packages at all levels, his favourite package is Excel. A previous winner of the prestigious Learning and Performance Institute's 'Learning Professional of the Year' award, as well as other training accolades, he is also the IT Helpline Manager.