Happy London, Aldgate or at your premises.
Learners must be able to work with a computer to start programmes, save documents and navigate Windows. It is suitable for PC users of both Outlook 2013 and 2016. You must also be fluent in BSL.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Send and receive E-mail with Attachments and Signatures.
- Track E-mail and set-up an automatic reply when Out of the Office.
- Create, categorise, find and filter Contacts in the Contacts folder.
- Understand the Global and Contacts address book so that individuals and groups can be E-mailed more quickly.
- Keep track of your Appointments, set up Reminders and create a simple Task list.
- Manage your E-mails by creating new Folders.
- Create Notes in Outlook to replace post-it notes.
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainer
Ed is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and has worked at Happy for over 12 years. Although he trains the full suite of MS Office and non-Office packages at all levels, his favourite package is Excel. A previous winner of the prestigious Learning and Performance Institute's 'Learning Professional of the Year' award, as well as other training accolades, he is also the IT Helpline Manager.