Delegates should have previous experience of accounts and book-keeping to Trail Balance at least.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Plan a chart of accounts to produce reports in the format you will need.
- Set up customer and supplier records, and process invoices to them
- Deal with receipts and payments, bank, cash and credit card transaction
- Process accruals and pre-payments
- Produce standard financial management reports
- Complete a VAT return
- Reconcile your bank account
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainer
Elaine is a qualified accountant, and has been an associate trainer with Happy for more than 10 years. With years of experience in the industry, she will help you understand the the small details AND the big picture, when using accountancy software.