Delegates should have a sound knowledge of book-keeping and accounts principles and terminology to Trial Balance at least.
What You Will Learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Set up a Quickbooks company to deal with your accounts
- Set up the company information and enter the opening balances
- Work with your chart of accounts
- Set up and maintain your Customer and Vendor accounts
- Create invoices and statements
- Deal with money received by your company & entering and paying of bills
- Process other bank payments and receipts and petty cash
- View information on basic accounts reports & to keep track of your company’s VAT
- Understand the significance of the reporting structure
- Use the reports more fully to filter and customize to your own needs
- Understand the implications of recording VAT on your accounts
- Prepare a VAT return using Quickbooks
- Set up and use the reminders within Quickbooks
- Get an overview of payroll tracking on Quickbooks
- Set up employee records & payroll items that you need
- Write a Payroll cheque & Track your Tax Liabilities
- Know how to pay the Taxman & Know what to do at the Year EndBullets
The course will run from 10am to 4:45pm (light cold buffet 1pm to 1:45pm). Please be careful to arrive by 9.45am for registration and refreshments. The course will start precisely on time and it may not be possible to go back over material missed by late arrivals. If you arrive over 30 minutes late you may be asked to leave and attend another day.
Your Course Trainer
Elaine is a qualified accountant, and has been an associate trainer with Happy for more than 10 years. With years of experience in the industry, she will help you understand the the small details AND the big picture, when using accountancy software.