The 5 Pillars of Inspirational Leadership & Management – Facilitated by award winning Nicky Stone
Would you like to create a culture where people are motivated and eager to come to work, where your people are engaged through their heart as well as their head?
Become the sort of inspirational manager that people would choose if they had the chance on our Course of the Month for June. At £150 this course offers excellent value for money as it would normally cost £395* on our course programme, so grab a limited place now!
Our latest Course Programme for May – Oct 2013 is now published. You can download your copy here.
|Course:||The 5 Pillars of Inspirational Leadership & Management|
|Date:||21st June 2013, 10am – 4.30pm|
|Cost||£150 + VAT|
*Price for a commercial organisation
What you will learn
Each session will be structured around lots of group discussion and practical exercises. You will work with the other members of your group throughout, enabling you to learn from your own experience as well as each other:
- Recognise what empowers people to work at their best.
- Identify the benefits of 1 to 1 and team meetings and the key things you should discuss there.
- Understand how a framework of job ownership enables people to achieve their full potential.
- Identify where accountability should be assigned and why.
- Learn the 8 key steps to delegating successfully.
- Identify the key ways to provide the support your people want and demonstrate you value them.
- Learn and practice the 5 key elements of active listening.
- Recognise what stops you listening and identify solutions to deal with this.
- Understand how to use questions to get the best out of your relationships.
- Identify what stops you giving feedback and the impact this can have on others.
- Discover how to create an environment that challenges your people and pushes them to reach their full potential.
- Learn the key steps to providing constructive and positive feedback clearly and within appropriate timescales.
- Identify how to foster a positive and creative culture within your team.
How to Book
If you’re interested in grabbing one of the limited places contact us through this website or you can call the main office on 020 7375 7300.
Please note payment will be required before the course.