We will be exhibiting at the free Learning & Skills Exhibition at Olympia 2 on the 29th & 30th January 2013. Come along and say hello, meet the Happy team and hear how we can help you get the most out of your training budget. We are on stand number 301 in the West Hall, Level 1 and would love to meet you all! This is a free event but you have to register first.
How to register
Entry to the exhibition is FREE – Register Now.
Apart from meeting the team at Happy and seeing how we can help you your organisation be the best it can be, the exhibition is running alongside the hugely successful Learning Technologies exhibition and conference. Learning and Skills 2013 features a free exhibition with 120 free seminars in four themed theatres, covering people development, learning and performance, learning resources and HR systems and services.
- Sample the latest learning techniques and methodologies that are influencing how and what we learn at work.
- Meet the leading learning providers currently shaping the way we learn and develop corporate skills.
- Choose from over 120 free seminars to attend during the two-day exhibition.
- Network with more than 5,000 L&D professionals.
- Join the Learning and Skills Group – and network throughout the year with your peers.